ITV Network to launch P PLUS ENTERTAINMENT Punjabi Channel

India news odisha channel logo?
proxy-php-1.png
Now don't go offtopic.. Post your queries about INO in General Tv channels discussion thread.

P plus will also launch in HD format . Its confirmed . When I asked about Launch of Ptunes and Pplus, I didn't get any reply. Source - Screenshot-2018-11-07-10-32-04-773-com-facebook-katana . Its good to see that they are now launching 4 channels in Punjabi and two of them being HD channels. But its too much waiting for all of us now . I think they might have planned for P plus when P tunes was ready, now they might be waiting for when preparation of P Plus is complete . An Entertainment channel takes time for all sort of Preparations of content. So they could launch both channels together when P Plus is also ready. P tunes is fully ready for launch but ITV is waiting for P Plus, so that both channels could be launched together. Good to see that ITV is bringing HD channels for the first time in Punjabi and also an Entertainment channel ( as the need was urgent ) . Its gonna be a tough competition of PTC Punjabi and Pitaara TV with with P Plus ( if they bring good content ) .

Last edited:
P plus will also launch in HD format . Its confirmed . When I asked about Launch of Ptunes and Pplus, I didn't get any reply. Source - Screenshot-2018-11-07-10-32-04-773-com-facebook-katana . Its good to see that they are now launching 4 channels in Punjabi and two of them being HD channels. But its too much waiting for all of us now . I think they might have planned for P plus when P tunes was ready, now they might be waiting for when preparation of P Plus is complete . An Entertainment channel takes time for all sort of Preparations of content. So they could launch both channels together when P Plus is also ready. P tunes is fully ready for launch but ITV is waiting for P Plus, so that both channels could be launched together. Good to see that ITV is bringing HD channels for the first time in Punjabi and also an Entertainment channel ( as the need was urgent ) . Its gonna be a tough competition of PTC Punjabi and Pitaara TV with with P Plus ( if they bring good content ) .
Lol, Are they ever gonna launch the aforementioned channels?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock