Jab Tak Hai Jaan...!!

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 59
  • Views: Views 11,009
Bapun Raz said:
I too don't like the title may be movie will be also crap one. Also agree SRK & Kat not looking good together..!!

so i think u should make a movie........criticising is very easy job.........

Amarjeet said:
Bapun Raz said:
I too don't like the title may be movie will be also crap one. Also agree SRK & Kat not looking good together..!!

Buddy mind your own langaue, there are some die hard fans of SRK and same of Salmaan as well. I never go personal and you are focing me to do so. Just as you started i am replying. I never criticized anyone in anyway, this is a public forum in some other forums admins are the ruler and no one can go agaist their opinion and you may get warned banned sfter doing so. But dreamdth allowing feedom of speech, don't misuse that power. In public forum anyone can start their view about anything, you are also allowed to express your thoughts. I have liked SRKs job when he had done good, when he went crap i told my personal review, what's wrong in that. Kindly take care in future because your all words are wrong. There are die hard fans of Salmaan khan also like Tru HD, i am not getting paid to support anyone but as a member/active contributer of this forum its my wish to post my views.
Tru HD said:
*Kat* Sirf Tiger(Salman Khan) K Sath Hi Achi Lagti Hai
SRK To Kat Ka Baap Lagta Hai
Flop Move

Its not like that buddy. Salmaan is not god so a actress will look good only with her, but really this movie looks crap because SRK is a oldie now and new young actress never suits her... :p
Sbhopale said:
I also not like title, should be ' meri jaan'
generaly i dont like SRK films. I like SALMAN and AMIR KHAN's movies.

So you mean to say title should be Jab tak meri jaan. It should be more better than Kab tak meri jaan. :D

Amarjeet said:
Bapun Raz said:

@Amarjeet : take it easy bro.. nothing abt criticising.... :) everyone free to give comments... happens sometimes, when there is difference in views of people.... above all critics make a movie hit too :) enjoy the movie... hope it will be a nice one... especially the songs... :) enjoy :eek:hya

Yes bapun bro. your point is right that every body can share their views about any of the actor or actress .But Amarjeet is also right that film making and acting is not as easy job as it is looking quite easy .I Know Srk is now looking not handsome like in past and salman is going younger day by day and that's the main reason behind the success of salman too as he is looking quite handsome at the age of 48 .Not only quite he is the most hansome guy these days in Bollywood Like Dharm Sir in the past ..But As far from the point of this movie the title is good and film will be a blockbuster and the collections will be more than 100cr. Guarnteed as far from my experience .
The Reason Behind is the Super Hit Duo of SRK And Yash Chopra .. I am not a huge fan of srk and srk is not mine favourate .But we have to accept the truth that still is good enough actor and we can't called him a flop actor as i know some of his past films like RA 1 And MNIK Not done good and the reason behind is not srk .The reason is the poor story line .

Ravi budhwar said:
It's very hard to say that it will be a crap film because Yash sir is coming in the direction after 8 years and we are all aware about DDLJ And His Last Veer-Jaara .Yash sir is just master of direction and like Raju hirani his films are always hit..
I am really excited for the film and the film will be a blockbuster no doubt and cross the 100cr. but the question is this film can break the record of ETT And 3Idiots ..
Chances are there that this movie will definitively cross 100 cr mark.
Yash ji returning after 8 years and I agree he may have something extra for film audience.
I think DDLJ was directed by Aditya chopra & not by Yash ji.
Veer-jara was directed by Yash ji & Dil to pagal hai was also a super hit movie directed by him.

Ravi budhwar said:
Yes bapun bro. your point is right that every body can share their views about any of the actor or actress .But Amarjeet is also right that film making and acting is not as easy job as it is looking quite easy .I Know Srk is now looking not handsome like in past and salman is going younger day by day and that's the main reason behind the success of salman too as he is looking quite handsome at the age of 48 .Not only quite he is the most hansome guy these days in Bollywood Like Dharm Sir in the past ..But As far from the point of this movie the title is good and film will be a blockbuster and the collections will be more than 100cr. Guarnteed as far from my experience .
The Reason Behind is the Super Hit Duo of SRK And Yash Chopra .. I am not a huge fan of srk and srk is not mine favourate .But we have to accept the truth that still is good enough actor and we can't called him a flop actor as i know some of his past films like RA 1 And MNIK Not done good and the reason behind is not srk .The reason is the poor story line .

SRK looking awesome in the bike pic. Moreover DON2 was far better than ETT.
Having said that I am too a big fan of Sallu & not SRK :p
Moreever Ravi bro MNIK was not a flop movie ... its a hit movie ....

Well dear mystic in some reports yes mnik is declared as a hit movie but it was not a hit movie

Here is the Economics of the Movie :

Production and All Budget of Karan Johar: 60cr.

Sold to Fox Star Studios (Distributer of the film: For 90cr.

Fox Star studios spend an additional 20cr. on print and publicity it means the budget of the movie is now 110cr.

But You can check dear the final figures of the movie was around 90cr. so it means the distributer of the movie faces a loss of 20cr. so how can we say that it was hit movie and as karan made 30cr. with this film but the distributer faces loss and also a hit movie is which in which the producer as well as the distributer and the exhibitor get profit ..

QgXYj.jpg

Ravi budhwar said:
Well dear mystic in some reports yes mnik is declared as a hit movie but it was not a hit movie

Here is the Economics of the Movie :

Production and All Budget of Karan Johar: 60cr.

Sold to Fox Star Studios (Distributer of the film: For 90cr.

Fox Star studios spend an additional 20cr. on print and publicity it means the budget of the movie is now 110cr.

But You can check dear the final figures of the movie was around 90cr. so it means the distributer of the movie faces a loss of 20cr. so how can we say that it was hit movie and as karan made 30cr. with this film but the distributer faces loss and also a hit movie is which in which the producer as well as the distributer and the exhibitor get profit ..

:k Ok as you say... I can't argue on this as you know better than others....
But I found that distributors shares is almost 36Cr. :huh

mnik is a hit movie just check the link http://www.boxofficeindia.com/arounddetail.php?page=shownews&articleid=4409&nCat=

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock