Jalsha Movies available only from New Diamond Pack onwards

Abhi9x said:
Dear bishnu, jalsha movies available in super gold and gold sports pack, I am using super gold pack and getting Jalsha movies , so close this post.. As per website it is not in super gold and gold sports.. And why u use "cheating" word for d2h.. airtel, tata and dish tv r cheaters.. And again Close this post.. Why u lying people to creating this type of post shame on u..

See if D2H website is wrong then I am helpless. Because everybody cannot have all DTHS at their home so one needs to also depend on websites for other dths. Can anyone have all SEVEN DTHS at home ????? I have SUN DTH , SUN DTH + at home. Even previously I used to have DISH TV & TATA SKY. But now I have only SUN DTH & SUN DTH +. Useless website of D2H. And you please mind your tongue. Inspite of not having D2H I am trying to post updates on that. Instead of giving credit to that you are pouncing upon me. Very Bad !:wall Mods if I am wrong about this info then close this thread and I am sorry if it is a wrong info.

Bishnu15 said:
Sun DTH might add it but it will take time.

u say jalsha movies not in super gold and gold sports but it available , me getting this channel in Super Gold

Bishnu15 said:
Abhi9x said:
Dear bishnu, jalsha movies available in super gold and gold sports pack, I am using super gold pack and getting Jalsha movies , so close this post.. As per website it is not in super gold and gold sports.. And why u use "cheating" word for d2h.. airtel, tata and dish tv r cheaters.. And again Close this post.. Why u lying people to creating this type of post shame on u..

See if D2H website is wrong then I am helpless. Because everybody cannot have all DTHS at their home so one needs to also depend on websites for other dths. Can anyone have all SEVEN DTHS at home ????? I have SUN DTH , SUN DTH + at home. Even previously I used to have DISH TV & TATA SKY. But now I have only SUN DTH & SUN DTH +. Useless website of D2H. And you please mind your tongue. Inspite of not having D2H I am trying to post updates on that. Instead of giving credit to that you are pouncing upon me. Very Bad !:wall Mods if I am wrong about this info then close this thread and I am sorry if it is a wrong info.

yes u r wrong.. Close this thread

Abhi9x said:
Bishnu15 said:
Abhi9x said:

I am not wrong you fool the website is wrong.:D

Bishnu15 said:
Abhi9x said:
Bishnu15 said:
Abhi9x said:

I am not wrong you fool the website is wrong.:D

Admin,close this thread.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock