RE:adding Jaya Chanells for south diamond

Hi

I'm from Sri lanka & my connection is registerd to address in Nellore
can anyone help me to add free Jaya top up to my account pls

mia said:
Hi

You cannot get these channels since your registered address is not from Tamil Nadu. But you can get Maa channels for free instead. You can try changing the address to Tamil Nadu by sending email to CC. But not sure how it will work.

HI IM also from srilanka and my connection is also registered in AP only option for you is add these channels as a la carte, 100/= LKR will cost for you for these 4 channles

Mahen Dharshan said:
HI IM also from srilanka and my connection is also registered in AP only option for you is add these channels as a la carte, 100/= LKR will cost for you for these 4 channles

Thanks Bro
I"ll do that

Hi im also from colombo srilanka.
My connection address belongs to AP but i tried to change address to TN but cc ask my RTN to contact me. In that case im unable to change my address. can anybody help me to change address to TN (i think GODMAN will help or anybody)

mia said:
Hi

I l add it for u inbox me your id .....

Note : guys from Sri Lanka !
Jaya will work for boxes which were activated in Tamil Nadu only .... If the boxes were activated in andra you won't get these channels you must add it as an alacarte worth 6 Indian rupees per channel of the jaya network...
And I think the CC will change adress but the dealer id's of the activated box will not change and cannot be changed hence jaya for those boxes will not work

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock