Jaya Tv Channel going to upgrade as HD from June 18th 2016 12:30 AM IST Onwards ..

• Thread starter Thread starter Sai Jai
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 157
  • Views Views: Views 17,256

RE: Jaya Tv Channel going to upgrading with New Tech. Parameter's from June 18th 2016 ..

Sai Jai said:
Tune to Jaya Tv and see the new bottom scroll .. Nadukutha odutha nu therium :P:D:D:rofl;) ..

:lol :D  Still in office have to go  ;)

One more HD channel will not be available for me  :wall

RE: Jaya Tv Channel going to upgrading with New Tech. Parameter's from June 18th 2016 ..

Thread title needs to update new parameters and Upgrading to HD :ok :)

Confirmation ss for date and time for Jaya Tv HD upgradation:
Photo0204.jpg

amarnathkvk said:
:lol :D  Still in office have to go  ;)
bulb enaka ah :lol:shy:tup ..
amarnathkvk said:
One more HD channel will not be available for me  :wall

Till you not get clear hd version not adding seperatly only upgrading so if sdirect get that IRD means you wont miss jaya tv hd :k:) ..

amarnathkvk said:
Thread title needs to update new parameters and Upgrading to HD :ok :)

bro you may tell this directly to me why indirect :huh:s .. Anyways thread title updated ..

Sai Jai said:
bulb enaka ah :lol:shy:tup ..
Till you not get clear hd version not adding seperatly only upgrading so if sdirect get that IRD means you wont miss jaya tv hd :k:) ..

Bro I understood that not launching HD version I am talking about the downscaled feed of Jaya tv in sd :shy

If it is downscaled like History tv 18 SD channel that would be great because In sun direct History tv 18 looks like hd channel where as pic quality of comedy central is not good compared to H18 tv

Sai Jai said:
bro you may tell this directly to me why indirect :huh:s .. Anyways thread title updated ..

Bro I was in hurry to leave the office so forgot to mention nothing to worry :luv

Jaya Tv Channel going to upgrade as HD from June 18th 2016 12:30 AM IST Onwar...

sutharshan said:
Jaya TV HD PQ like SD PQ
where you seen Jaya HD that saying pq is like SD ?

Back
Top Bottom