Sadiq & Gssran :shy :shy

Help karo toh bhi Thakur wrong

Previous Google 4k signature missing both moderator :lol

Chezhiyan said:
Did I Said Bad Bro??:huh:P

anyhave they want to give some more good Content...:k

Its All Tamil People expectation:k:)

Bro I said because you put ::lol so only ok

Yes atleast from now onwards they should telecast some good programs ;)

Gssran said:
Sun TV HD[emoji13][emoji13]

Gssran Bro,u Know the content Of this channel bro:huh......As I am Sun Tv fan U Might Not Believe My Words.......But Ask Any Tamil People Bro,They All Know about the content of program bro:shy:tup

sutharshan said:
"Jaya TV HD"l launching on 18-6-2016

ஜெயா டிவி குழுமத்தின் பொழுது போக்கு   தொலைக்காட்சியான
ஜெயா டிவி ஹெச்டி புதிதாக விரைவில் ( 18-6-2016 ) தொடங்கப்படவுள்ளது. இதற்கான அனுமதி வழங்கப்பட்டதை அடுத்து தொலைக்காட்சிகான
தொழில்நுட்ப பணிகள் நடைபெற்று வருகிறது. 18-6-2016 ஜெயா டிவி ஹெச்டி
தொலைக்காட்சிகள் ஒளிபரப்பாகும். இன்டல்சாட்20 செயற்கைகோளின்
அலைவரிசையில் தொடங்கப்படும். தற்சமயம் பயன்பாட்டில் உள்ள கட்டண பாக்ஸ் மாற்றம் செய்யப்பட்டு புதிய ஹெச்டி பாக்ஸ் வழங்கப்படுகிறது .  மற்ற தொலைக்காட்சிகளில் எவ்வித மாற்றம் இன்றி பழைய தொழில்நுட்பத்தில் செயல்படும்.

Bro, when I am clicking the link given in the first post to read the original article, it is taking me to other thread in DDF. Can you share the original article link in first post. The reason is, many are saying that Jaya HD channel is being launched on 18-Jun. But no official announcement or press release or web article. So, we need this to support the thread.

PS: If you have taken this from FB page, I have to remove the thread immediately and have to warn you to not repeat this as we have already mentioned this.

Provided source is not valid as it is not authorized source. There are many news coming in about the channel launch on 18-Jun. But still we don't have any official news or authorized confirmation. Hence the thread is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock