Jaya tv, jaya plus,jaya max and jaya movies will not be available from 15th July 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Jaya tv, jaya plus, jaya max and jaya movies will not be available from 15th July 201

Maybe Price hiked

RE: Jaya tv, jaya plus, jaya max and jaya movies will not be available from 15th July 201

actually I think its a pressure form Jaya Group. they forced Airtel to add the HD feed but maybe airtel denied it and fot that Jaya group didn't want to continue with airtel. If they sign the contract again that means Jaya HD will also be there just like what hpend with Zee group and Zee cafe :HD

Optimus_Prime said:
actually I think its a pressure form Jaya Group. they forced Airtel to add the HD feed  but maybe airtel denied it  and fot that Jaya group didn't want to continue with airtel. If they sign the contract again that means Jaya HD will also be there just like what hpend with Zee group and Zee cafe :HD

TATA Sky , D2h , Dish TV Add  Jaya HD feed

HEY JAYA GROUP NOT PAY THE RENEW AMOUNT. ITS END ON.15th july. if they pay its will continued

Notification from Jaya tv side bros .. So i think problem in hd feed like @optimus said .. I dont think its non renewal issue ..

HAJ7Qyz.jpg

fWEZFJR.jpg

2nd image is so funny :lol :rofl

The above ss is really needed for this thread .. Jaya tv pera kaetala entha images podanum nu etha venduthala :( ..

Bad news for ADTV users.

:) ;) ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock