Jingala offer HD access automatically deactivated

Again I am contacting cc but they always say repeated answer like that please wait for the call of reply from the team .So bro tell me I mail or not to nodal officer or wait.

Shubham Dixit said:
Again I am contacting cc but they always say repeated answer like that please wait for the call of reply from the team .So bro tell me I mail or not to nodal officer or wait.

Bro once try to contact cc through live chat,i think live chat available only in my tatasky login page website,if they not resolve means then go for nodal officers:tup

https://www.mytatasky.com/web/portal/home/-/portal/login?

Again I was contacting cc but they alway say repeated answer that please wait for the reply . Sobro tell me I mail to nodal officer or not or to wait for the reply.

Brother when I open the live chat page always page does not show any executive from whom I talk .The page blank all the time when I open.

Shubham Dixit said:
Again I was contacting cc but they alway say repeated answer that please wait for the reply . Sobro tell me I mail to nodal officer or not or to wait for the reply.

Bro actually customer care once registerd complaint means,complaint will resolve on 24 to 48 hours only,but cc told the same answer means u can write the email to nodal officers first,along with ur complaint no & smart card no:k

Shubham Dixit said:
Brother when I open the live chat page always page does not show any executive from whom I talk .The page blank all the time when I open.

Bro once cc will connect ur connection,after only it's working,i'm not using tataky live chat & dth,but in my dth live chat cc will connect 10 to 15min after only:k

Will You Post SS of Your Transaction History Page

Hello Prashant ,I say that there is no confirmation message comes from tatasky which is usually happens when any package drops but in this case there is no such type of message comes on the registered mobile number.

Shubham Dixit said:
Hello Prashant ,I say that there is no confirmation message comes from tatasky which is usually happens when any package drops but in this case there is no such type of message comes on the registered mobile number.

I am Not Talking about SMS
I asking for SS of Transaction History Page on MyTataSky

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock