Good News Jingalala Afternoon Offer | Knowledge & Lifestyle Pack | 12 April 2023

• Thread starter kittu
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 29
  • Views: Views 3,095
fantastic offer
NTHfPp4.jpg

go to Knowledge & life style packs genre in add on section then press view more now you can see that offer pack.
Here addon section not showing. Today i update my app. Addon section is not available. Because of that i ask for help

Jingalala offer not available for😫😫😫🥺

Last edited:
Here addon section not showing. Today i update my app. Addon section is not available. Because of that i ask for help

Jingalala offer not available for😫😫😫🥺
Wait brother. You will get misscall number to subscribe. Otherwise you can ask CC to do it for you.

Wait brother. You will get misscall number to subscribe. Otherwise you can ask CC to do it for you.
Bro i asked CC they told me that. I need to activate some other new pack. After that i can add this jingalala offer.

Iam already using Tamil thalaiva HDs pack.
(i recharge this pack before NTO2.0 implementation)

if i add another pack. My existing tamil thalaiva pack will deactivate.?

Please give alternative solution for me🙏🙏

Bro i asked CC they told me that. I need to activate some other new pack. After that i can add this jingalala offer.

Iam already using Tamil thalaiva HDs pack.
(i recharge this pack before NTO2.0 implementation)

if i add another pack. My existing tamil thalaiva pack will deactivate.?

Please give alternative solution for me🙏🙏
Then skip this offer. It is not worth if it modifies your cheaper plan as price of packs has hiked.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock