Jingalala S016aturdays Offer 9/4/2016

• Thread starter SanRam
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 64
  • Views: Views 8,145
Rushil.D said:
Best DTH of India again HD access fee at the rate of Peanut that too in IPL time :eek:hya Also Best Customer Service for a reason as i told them to drop hd access fee which i renewed few days back in fear of hike so they agreed to drop as i told them i don't have money :hehe :shy :(
:D:D:D Hilarious

Shubham Dixit said:
Bro tell me what to tell to CC for deactivation of HD access pack because all the time when I call to CC for deactivation then they always told that this pack in lock in period.

I told them to drop it
they agreed but asked why are you dropping it
I told them it was becoming Expensive
They dropped it

DibyajyoTi Das said:
Thnxx bro. Subscribed through CC higher authority (by call). I told them that I m going to out of station n don't want extra package on my account, they understand my policy n in front of them give me a proposal :hd access fee weekend offer. I quickly accepted their proposal. Now subscribed :eek:hya :eek:hya :eek:hya :eek:hya

Enjoy!:eek:hya:eek:hya

Siddhant0701 said:
Is there any lock period for this offer

Yes, Lock-in Period is for 30 Days
So you can't Drop it before 8th May 11:59 P.M.
you can drop it on 9th May 12:00 A.M

NKMIGLANI said:
is ten hd 1 available if i subscribe ten 1 channel ?

I don't think so :no:k

ABCDEFGH said:
Yes, Lock-in Period is for 30 Days
So you can't Drop it before 8th May 11:59 P.M.
So you can drop it on 9th May 12:00 A.M

I don't think so :no:k
Thanks for the help bro. Appreciate it

Tata Sky 68 HD Channels Rs. 5 for 1 month

Tata Sky 68 HD Channels Rs. 5 for 1 month

To avail this offer give a missed call on 07679976799 from your register mobile number with Tata Sky.

Note: Second month onwards a regular price of Rs. 175 per month will be applicable.

Offer Terms and Conditions:-
Tata Sky Jingalala Saturdays HD Access Fee Offer (‘Offer‘) is a promotional scheme which is being offered by Tata Sky Limited (‘Tata Sky‘) to its Eligible Subscribers. Eligible Subscribers shall mean a Tata Sky Subscriber who has an Active Account Status and does not fall within the category mentioned in B (1) of the General Terms.
Under this Offer, on 09th April 2016, Tata Sky will offer a discount on the HD Access Fee to its Eligible Subscribers. Under this Offer the HD Access Fee shall be at the rate of Rs.5/- for the initial period of thirty (30) days (‘Initial Period’) instead of the regular price of Rs.175/- per month charged by Tata Sky to subscribers who pay the HD Access Fee. For avoidance of doubt, it is clarified that beyond the Initial Period, the Eligible Subscribers shall be charged the regular price of Rs.175/- per month or such other price as may be charged by Tata Sky at that period of time.
To avail this Offer, the Eligible Subscriber has to make payment of the HD Access Fee on 09th April 2016, anytime between 00:00 hours to 23:59:59 hours by any of the following methods:
Missed call: By giving a missed call on 076799 76799 from the Registered Mobile Number (‘RMN’) of the Eligible Subscriber.
Tata Sky website: By logging on to My Tata Sky on http://www.mytatas...om.
Helpline: By calling the Tata Sky helpline number 18602086633.
After making payment of the HD Access Fee, the Eligible subscribers will be able to watch all the High Definition Channels which is/are a part of their subscription either through Base Pack, Add on Pack or Standard Definition A-la-carte.

Both the offers Got Over Today.

If any1 wants to drop it, do it immediately

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock