Jingalala Saturdays 'HBO Combo Pack Offer'

• Thread starter IndiaN
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19
  • Views: Views 2,693
“Tata Sky Jingalala Saturdays HBO Combo Pack Offer” (“Offer”) is a promotional scheme which is being offered on Tata Sky Ltd. (“Tata Sky”), wherein a Tata Sky Subscriber (“You” / “Your”), having an Active Account Status and subscribes to the “HBO Combo Pack” (“Pack") on 22 March, 2014 between 00:00 hours to 23:59:59 hours (“Offer Day”) will be made available the Pack only for Rs 9 for a period of 30 days from the Offer Day (“Offer Period”) as against the regular price of Rs 99 Per Month.

The Offer is, in addition, to the existing promotional scheme available from Tata Sky and this Offer can be availed only on the Offer Day.

In the event of You availing this Offer, in addition to the terms and conditions stipulated in the Subscription Contract (for the subscription of Tata Sky Direct to Home (DTH) services) You shall be bound by the Terms and Conditions contained herein this document.

So fast update

byw excellent offer at just rs9 two ad free premium channel

Sent from my HuaweiU8300

Great Offer by TataSky. :k
Tommarow i will going to take This Offer in My TataSky account.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock