Jingalala Saturdays offer 19/11: Karaoke service, None for SD/HD users

• Thread starter Thread starter Thakur
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 35
  • Views Views: Views 4,694
98shubhamk said:
Not compulsory

I think mic is free.. right?
It says "Tata Sky will offer the Karaoke ('Pack') and a 'Karaoke Mic' to its Eligible Subscribers at a discounted rate of Re.1/- for the initial period of 30 days"..
I have opted for this and recv call for mic..
Hope they don't charge for it  :)

akilis said:
I think mic is free.. right?
It says "Tata Sky will offer the Karaoke ('Pack') and a 'Karaoke Mic' to its Eligible Subscribers at a discounted rate of Re.1/- for the initial period of 30 days"..
I have opted for this and recv call for mic..
Hope they don't charge for it  :)

They will not give mic for 1 rupee...:no

2670c67e8bdd1ca6fc3627e900a002c3.jpg

I have also ordered the mic at ₹1 as jingalala offer .Tomorrow they will give it .So guys this is true or not that they will give at ₹1 ?

Sir, with Karaoke Jingalala Saturday's offer you can get a Mic worth 1390 and a monthly package of Rs. 50 just for Rs. 1 for the first month followed by Rs. 50 2nd month onwards.
Mic is free (nominal charge Rs.1/-) :sp

Shubham Dixit said:
I have also ordered the mic at ₹1 as jingalala offer .Tomorrow they will give it .So guys this is true or not that they will give at ₹1 ?

Tell me guys about my query because today technician come to visit for karaoke mic.

Shubham Dixit said:
Tell me guys about my query because today technician come to visit for karaoke mic.

Bro if anyone order mic so confirm the price of karaoke mic on jingalala Saturday offer on 19/11/2016.

Back
Top Bottom