Jingalala Saturdays Offer English Entertainment Pack

Dileep Kumar

Reaction score
→ Jingalala Saturdays Offer English Entertaiment Pack Rs.1 For The 1st Month To subscribe give a missed call form 078150 78150 RMN

Tata Sky Jingalala Saturdays English Entertainment Pack Offer on 14th March 2015, Tata Sky will offer its English Entertainment Pack to its Eligible Subscribers at a discounted rate of Rs.1/- for the initial period of thirty (30) days (‘Initial Period’) instead of the regular price of Rs.60/- per month charged by Tata Sky.

For avoidance of doubt, it is clarified that if the Eligible Subscribers wishes to (i) continue to avail the English Entertainment Pack beyond the Initial Period, or

To avail this Offer, the Eligible Subscriber has to subscribe to the English Entertainment Pack on 14th March 2015 anytime between 00:00 hours to 23:59:59 hours by any of the following methods: Missed call: By giving a missed call on 0 78150 78150 from the Registered Mobile Number (‘RMN’) of the Eligible Subscriber.

Tata Sky website: By logging on to My Tata Sky on Terms & Conditions, Digital TV, DTH India | Tata Sky DTH. Helpline: By calling the Tata Sky helpline number 18602086633.

Terms & Conditions, Digital TV, DTH India | Tata Sky DTH

I think tatasky will add 6 hd channels that are axn hd tlc hd animal planet hd ngc wild hd &tv hd & pictures hd and 14 sd channels mega tv captain tv tv9 marathi gemini life kushi tv chintu news time planet m cinema toonami animax best deal tv star cj 2 ngc people ngc music

Re: RE: Jingalala Saturdays Offer English Entertainment Pack

ajay kore said:
I think tatasky will add 6 hd channels that are axn hd tlc hd animal planet hd ngc wild hd &tv hd & pictures hd and 14 sd channels mega tv captain tv tv9 marathi gemini life kushi tv chintu news time planet m cinema toonami animax best deal tv star cj 2 ngc people ngc music

Can u tell us how is it related to this thread ?

ajay kore said:

Bro, I can understand that you are a newbie here with only 3 posts. There is a discussion going on in the below thread about the addition of channels in Tata Sky. Continue over there.

Tata Sky to add 20 new channels shortly

Sarkar said:
Can u tell us how is it related to this thread ?

As you can see he is a newbie to the forum. Let us hope he will follow the rules in future from hereafter.

Sadiq said:
Bro, I can understand that you are a newbie here with only 3 posts. There is a discussion going on in the below thread about the addition of channels in Tata Sky. Continue over there.

Tata Sky to add 20 new channels shortly

As you can see he is a newbie to the forum. Let us hope he will follow the rules in future from hereafter.

sorry for not following rule but i want ts to add maximum new channels and be number 1 dth

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock