Jingalala Saturdays Offer Ten Sports Rs.1

Ten Sports :huh

Ten Action or Ten Cricket is much better. ..
No live cricket matches :wall

I am already ten sports activated on my account for=45pm if drop and reactivat j.s. Offer they will charge 50pm from next month..because they incres tensports price 45 to 50

Pallab said:
I am already ten sports activated on my account for=45pm if drop and reactivat j.s. Offer they will charge 50pm from next month..because they incres tensports price 45 to 50

Yes, price hike would be there..

BTW r u inside lock-in-period :shy

Rahulan Ratnarajah said:

no..bro just told i will subscribe bro..if any one in lock period then no tenson you can easily subscribe but only problem is mail to ceo they will drop and you need to activate

Pallab said:
no..bro just told i will subscribe bro..if any one in lock period then no tenson you can easily subscribe but only problem is mail to ceo they will drop and you need to activate

Got it :)
So u activated as Joffer ; Then enjoy till last day of the deadline :luv

Rahulan Ratnarajah said:

But, I many time dropped J Saturday offer channel in between 20 days. No lock in period distureb me. Just need to call TS CC number and follow dropped option of the channel.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock