join the campaign for better viewing experience and variety

• Thread starter dino29
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 15
  • Views: Views 2,761
tata sky users r u joining the campaign or is there no use of starting a movement here. i didnt expect such pale response. unless we all jointly forward mails, complaining here wont yield results

Oh really good job i have 42 e-mail id's so i have already mailed from 6 id's...lol also i have written different mails and sent dem to [email protected] but the tata sky officials have not replied me but i think i am always rising my voice to do the best for all like you namo narayan also i have both tata sky and tata sky dvr so i have to id's and i have told from both now.also talked with odisha nodal officer about this but can you copy and pastr a mail of you here coz i think some member...don't mantioning any name --- please wrrite a mail from them it will be make all members active to do this.......lets raise our voice all memers........namo narayan now i waked up :lol

regards,

namo narayan said:
tata sky users r u joining the campaign or is there no use of starting a movement here. i didnt expect such pale response. unless we all jointly forward mails, complaining here wont yield results

hi people how many of u wrote the mail to tata sky regarding this matter. plz respond and if u have not written then write now

well namo narayan why not you are writing a good custom mail and paste it here then users will send more:tup

first i want to know who all r joining the campaign. also the points that i have mentioned can easily b copied as e mail by adding few words

yes i have mailed about this.k tiwari you are also a tata sky subscriber so please do mail and also all others r request to co-operate us and raise ur voice against the bad works of tata sky.:s

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock