DDF Exclusive "Jonack" Revamped with a new logo

A4Akash

Contributor
Reaction score
Assamese GEC "JONACK" revamped today with a new logo and look.
4qbO7iy.jpg
koiZYGV.jpg
31KaGFY.jpg

Looks good, now it has to make the switch to HD.
Odia is more likely to go HD sooner than Assamese. Odia has more channels, which are from big national networks, and a larger population. Star Kirano HD is officially on the cards and Zee Sarthak HD and Tarang HD should hopefully follow after that.

That said, there is nothing stopping an Assamese, Gujarati or Punjabi channel from launching an HD version (especially since Fastway Cable already has several exclusive Punjabi and Hindi HD channels).

Odia is more likely to go HD sooner than Assamese. Odia has more channels, which are from big national networks, and a larger population. Star Kirano HD is officially on the cards and Zee Sarthak HD and Tarang HD should hopefully follow after that.

That said, there is nothing stopping an Assamese, Gujarati or Punjabi channel from launching an HD version (especially since Fastway Cable already has several exclusive Punjabi and Hindi HD channels).
Rengoni is from a cable network, ACC. So distribution wouldn't be a issue. They can easily offer an HD feed. I am sure that most shows in this day and age are in HD. I even checked their most popular show Beharbari Outpost. It's in 720p.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock