• Replies Replies: Replies 21
  • Views Views: Views 3,385
Getting free preview :shy :shy :shy

0f90daaab10d0e52f897dd0009eb0161.jpg

61b32d600003abfb833b495056c51c8e.jpg

595ca85e005aa5eb9f159ca2d491e8d5.jpg

Optimus_Prime said:
Getting free preview :shy :shy :shy

That i know from post #02 itself :lol .. Meanwhile we are getting this channel coz of magnum topup not free preview :) ..

Sai Jai said:
That i know from post #02 itself :lol .. Meanwhile we are getting this channel coz of magnum topup not free preview :) ..

so magnum topup now adding regional chanl too??? :huh :huh :huh

Sai Jai said:
May be they change their policy now or my view was wrong in this matter .. Any problem :huh ..

yes :shy :shy
actually I thought u r the snr. mmbr of this dth forum & u hv mre knowledge regarding dth than me.
thats y i posted.

Optimus_Prime said:
yes :shy :shy
actually I thought u r the snr. mmbr of this dth forum & u hv mre knowledge regarding dth than me.
thats y i posted.

How can i know what adtv tech.team thinking and doing :huh .. Once it came to effect we get to knw abt that change .. Magnum topup itself a mystery no one know what are the channels available in this topup .. Btw your thought abt me is your problem not from my side .. Did i post anywhere in this forum .. I am senior member and i know everything abt dth like that blah .. blah :huh .. One thing i appericiate you " you know very well how to tease or insult member in a soft way " like putting needle in a banana .. Didnt expect this from you .. Thanks for the insult i never forget this bye ..

Sai Jai said:
How can i know what adtv tech.team thinking and doing :huh .. Once it came to effect we get to knw abt that change .. Magnum topup itself a mystery no one know what are the channels available in this topup .. Btw your thought abt me is your problem not from my side .. Did i post anywhere in this forum .. I am senior member and i know everything abt dth like that blah .. blah :huh .. One thing i appericiate you " you know very well how to tease or insult member in a soft way " like putting needle in a banana .. Didnt expect this from you .. Thanks for the insult i never forget this bye ..

sai bro,
I've never insulted u nither in soft nor in harsh manner. its just a legpool b/w brothers.
by d way
you also did a legpool yesterday here...
https://dreamdth.com/community/threads/vote-now-dream-member-of-the-month-august-2016.82064/
so , all back in square now... :shy :shy :shy

Optimus_Prime said:
sai bro,
I've never insulted u nither in soft nor in harsh manner. its just a legpool b/w brothers.
by d way
you also did a legpool yesterday here...
https://dreamdth.com/community/threads/vote-now-dream-member-of-the-month-august-2016.82064/
so , all back in square now... :shy :shy :shy

Yesterday my comment in that motm thread not abt you itz abt me .. I posted kiddy comment abt me by me not abt you .. The only wrong thing i done in that thread is i quoted ur post that is the only thing i done it wrong .. For that you intentionly insulted me today in this thread by waiting from yesterday .. Hurting words are differ from kidding or legpulling words dont combine into one .. Done all the thing in ur comment and atlast by putting the word "legpulling" i am not a fool to accept all those .. Full stop from my side .. No more comments regarding this matter in this thread ..

Back
Top Bottom