DDF Exclusive "JOTHI TV" - Tamil Devotional Channel Started in SAHANA MUSIC license - SAHANA MUSIC closed

Vanakkam After shifting from DTH to SCV we are seeing you JOTHI Devotional channel for the past 6 month daily it is wonderful and the live programme of KASI, SOMNATH , THIRUVANNAMALAI, TANJORE etc is giving satisfaction as if we are in that temple, HATS ofto your service, my one request is kindly give the live audio of Poojha what they are performing i mean the manthras, while showing KASI TEMPLE live your chanting OMNAMASIVAYA, like that while showing SOMNATH TEMPLE you are chanting MAHA MIRUTHUNJAYA MANTHRAM, instead of this if you give the pooja manthiram what the pandits are chanting still it will helpful and give more energy to us, kindly look this matter, once again i am thanking you and the channel people and your devotional service, service to GOD. VALGA VALAMUDAN. Astropandiyanji Chennai- Mobile.9790700589.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock