JSat Offer | 09.02.19 | Tata Sky Classic Cinema @ ₹1

• Thread starter IndiaN
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 7
  • Views: Views 914
I had yesterday activated the Tata Sky Classic Cinema as per Saturday Jingalala offer. But my subscription not activated yet even though it is showing in my pack. I contacted the contact centre they don't seem to understand the issue at all. For every issue the ask me to powercycle the STB which doesn't solve the issue. Anyone facing similar issue?

I had yesterday activated the Tata Sky Classic Cinema as per Saturday Jingalala offer. But my subscription not activated yet even though it is showing in my pack. I contacted the contact centre they don't seem to understand the issue at all. For every issue the ask me to powercycle the STB which doesn't solve the issue. Anyone facing similar issue?
This happens when we modifies our packs when set top box off.

Try to refresh you set top box by chatting or calling. Currently toll free numbers are not working to refresh services.

Same problem

This happens when we modifies our packs when set top box off.

Try to refresh you set top box by chatting or calling. Currently toll free numbers are not working to refresh services.
I did chat with them and the even refreshed settings from their end but Classic Cinema still not working.

Same with me I also facing issue with tatasky cooking service which was activeted last afternoon offer

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock