Kalki 2898 - AD | Prabhas, Amitabh Bachchan, Deepika Padukone, Nag Ashwin

• Thread starter Thread starter marvel44
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 176
  • Views Views: Views 20,451
Enjoyed the morning show at 7.30AM due to ind Eng SF.
Topnotch VFX just like any Hollywood movie , story is unnecessarily stretched to 3hr and is not complete. I feel Sr. Bachan have stronger role than Prabhas.
Anyway good 1time watch
I watched a lot of futuristic movies of Hollywood, I never felt the movie is stretched. Except that romance part between prabhash & disha patani nothing felt stretched. Coming to incomplete movie, I never saw any Indian complaining about avengers infinity war, mission impossible dead reckoning, across the spider verse, dune part 1.

I watched a lot of futuristic movies of Hollywood, I never felt the movie is stretched. Except that romance part between prabhash & disha patani nothing felt stretched. Coming to incomplete movie, I never saw any Indian complaining about avengers infinity war, mission impossible dead reckoning, across the spider verse, dune part 1.
Well I like "Dune (1984)" as compared to Dune Part 1 & part 2

Coming to incomplete movie, I never saw any Indian complaining about avengers infinity war, mission impossible dead reckoning, across the spider verse, dune part 1.
That's because people know that there is a part 2 even before watching the film.
It may not be the case with Indian films, unless its obvious in the title like KGF Chapter 1.

That's because people know that there is a part 2 even before watching the film.
It may not be the case with Indian films, unless its obvious in the title like KGF Chapter 1.
Director said many times there will be part 2. At least I knew it since 2023. If someone have don't know, then it's his/her problem. Indians has to criticise a movie, so they find every possible excuse.

Timing of release should after world cup. They done gamble with release date. Go with kids definitely worth watching on 3D.

As promised by Nag Ashwin. While watching movie goes to another world. Top class VFX..

1st half is ok ok space of the movie very slow that feels boring while watching.

2nd half is Top class Action sequence between Big and Prabhas.

Last 1 hours is repeat mode.

VFX is to to good, it gives you feel of high budget movie.

Definitely full paisa vasool. At the end claps by viewers.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom