Sad News Kannada Actor Puneeth Rajkumar passes away due to Heart Attack

Source

Udaya Tv to telecast Bettada Hoovu today at 9 AM in the honour of Superstar Puneeth Rajkumar

I wish they premiere Yuvarathnaa as well ASAP in Remembrance of Puneeth Rajkumar Sir
Today, Udaya TV will be telecasting only Puneeth Rajkumar sir's movies as a tribute to him.
Puneeth Rajkumar sir's movies to be telecasted tomorrow on Udaya TV as a tribute.
kMmgmRg.jpg

Gcz0fnr.jpg

ZczwxDc.jpg

yFqPqSh.jpg

WlfYF57.jpg

DPPTNYB.jpg

This shocked me to the core. He wasn't taking any steroids or drugs and was quite fit by doing normal exercises.

He was one of the last down to earth stars. Really a loss for everyone. This is extremely sad.

I didn't like him when I was a kid due to his stupid antics, but he had grown into a good and wonderful man after his father, Rajkumar was heartbroken due to him. Gem of a person.

Off topic puneeth rajkumar last rites to be held today evening between 6 to 7pm from Kanteerava stadium to kanteerava studio last journey of appu.
Aren't they waiting for his daughter to arrive from US . I read In a news article that his last rights will be performed on Sunday after his daughter arrives from US.

Puneeth Rajkumar passes away due to a heart attack live updates: His last rites to be held on Sunday next to his father's memorial : These six unique facts about Puneeth Rajkumar make him a true 'Raajakumaara' of Sandalwood - The Times of India - Puneeth Rajkumar passes away due to a heart attack live updates: His last rites to be held on Sunday next to his father's memorial - The Times of India

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock