Karnataka GEC channels TRP scam

• Thread starter react
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 15
  • Views: Views 2,394
The names mentioned in one of website are of no.3 channel . Are they referring no.3 channel as no.2 channel . It's full of confusion as no.2 slot changed a lot many channels were in no.2 slot for many days
I Guess they are Referring no 1 Channel as no 2 channel and no 2 channel Referring as no 3 channel, in last 2 years no 1 and no 2 position channels many times channged, most Probably they mentioned Referring 2 channels are currently no 1 position and no 2 position.

I Guess they are Referring no 1 Channel as no 2 channel and no 2 channel Referring as no 3 channel, in last 2 years no 1 and no 2 position channels many times channged, most Probably they mentioned Referring 2 channels are currently no 1 position and no 2 position.
Whichever channel it could be, but there was a sudden fall of 80k+ impression of No.1 channel this week, and a sudden increase in previous week. This creates some doubt now..

Whichever channel it could be, but there was a sudden fall of 80k+ impression of No.1 channel this week, and a sudden increase in previous week. This creates some doubt now..
Some rumors are that setup box were seized that is why their was fall of ratings of one of the channel . Also 800k impression just disappeared as almost all channels experienced loss where did they all go. Probably their data were removed in suspicious activity

Some rumors are that setup box were seized that is why their was fall of ratings of one of the channel . Also 800k impression just disappeared as almost all channels experienced loss where did they all go. Probably their data were removed in suspicious activity
800k impression? You mean there is a fall of 800k compared to previous week only in Karnataka or all over?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock