Karthikeya2 | Nikhil

Isn't 3 days is too long? Seeing how people are "boycotting" Laal Singh Chaada and Raksha Bandha. I was expecting it to cross 100 crores atleast on Saturday itself. PAN India failure I guess.

Bhai are you serious ???

Very Limited screens and sudden released of this movie. Big producers gaming with star power. Here Nikhil don't have god father in Telugu Industry.

Bhai are you serious ???

Very Limited screens and sudden released of this movie. Big producers gaming with star power. Here Nikhil don't have god father in Telugu Industry.
That's just excuse bro. When people are boycotting mainstream Bollywood movies. South movie should atleast do a lifetime collection of ₹200 crore. Anyhow it doesn't matter. Hopefully, it does good in other countries like China and Japan.

Its clearly shows your frustration on failure of LSC & RB :lol:
Now it's my frustration in maths. People were supposed to boycott LSC & RB? Shouldn't all the boycotting people ended up watching the alternative? 🤔 Seems like you don't need social media campaigns to malign a movie. People boycotts bad movies anyway. We don't need even waste time on boycotts. :lol: #PanIndiaFailsToGlobalMovies

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock