Karthikeya2 | Nikhil

First of all not all are humble but certain group of actors are humble. Or I say they are humble because they are not influenced by some ideology and western culture.
You are wrong. Just like bollywood. Tollywood is filled with same western influenced nepotism products. Just name any actor. You will find a list of their entire forefathers involved in the industry . Some are even directly coming from and with big political connections. Difference here is they were clever enough to hire good PR teams much earlier than bollywood stars did to whitewash their every sin.

Last edited:
You are wrong. Just like bollywood. Tollywood is filled with same western influenced nepotism products. Just name any actor. You will find a list of their entire forefathers involved in the industry . Some are even directly coming from and with big political connections. Difference here is they were clever enough to hire good PR teams much earlier than bollywood stars did to whitewash their every sin.
I'm not talking about Nepotism so how i could be wrong?

You were talking about western and ideology influenced as well.
Just look at what highlight in reply.
You will find a list of their entire forefathers involved in the industry . Some are even directly coming from and with big political connections. Difference here is they were clever enough to hire good PR teams much earlier than bollywood stars did to whitewash their every sin.
??

Only those peoples knows who watched this movie what exactly circled thing.
hEPuG5f.jpg

Only those peoples knows who watched this movie what exactly circled thing.
hEPuG5f.jpg
Please don't ruin for us if it's so important. Please. Also, please tell me is it necessary to watch first part? Are they connected?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock