Kaun Banega Crorepati (KBC) - Season 14 | Sony

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 25
  • Views: Views 4,705
One of the best opening till date. It was a proud moment as an Indian when two distinguished Army personnel shared their extraordinary story.
Watched it now. The opening episode was great. That musical performance was flawless too. The only thing I hated is they should've waited until 15th of August to air that episode.

Watched it now. The opening episode was great. That musical performance was flawless too. The only thing I hated is they should've waited until 15th of August to air that episode.
I agree. It should have been telecasted on 15th August.

That guy who lost ₹3,20,000 on that Oscar question lost because of our media. Even his friend who happened to a journalist didn't knew the answer either. Our media pushes such low quality vacations and bold (bikini and lingerie) pictures as news. Most people just skips the entertainment section of the news.

That guy who lost ₹3,20,000 on that Oscar question lost because of our media. Even his friend who happened to a journalist didn't knew the answer either. Our media pushes such low quality vacations and bold (bikini and lingerie) pictures as news. Most people just skips the entertainment section of the news.
Can you exactly tell me what actually happened to the question of kbc which made it's contestant quit the show ??

Don't like KBC without Ask The Experts and Flip the Question. Video phone an experts is kind of useless. Too tough of a season this year.

Don't like KBC without Ask The Experts and Flip the Question. Video phone an experts is kind of useless. Too tough of a season this year.
The quality had gone down in previous seasons. Glad that this season is back to its roots of earliest seasons...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock