Breaking KBC Tamil Returns To Colors Tamil with new name 'Kodeeshwari'

• Thread starter Aksgr
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 25
  • Views: Views 7,077
Title- KBC tamil returns to Colors Tamil... Means Colors had some seasons before. So need correction.

I was wondering if the channel launched this show only for men, there would be protests everywhere and on social media saying it's a discrimination! Now they have restricted only for women and everyone is silent. No one cares for men...:p:p:p

Due to the extreme dominancy of Sun TV in Tamil market the previous seasons of KBC Tamil(Ningalum Vellalaam oru Kodi) got only an average response from people(otherwise it doesn't made any benefit to Vijay TV in TRP). When it comes to Colors Tamil which is much more weaker in the market, the same format may can't make better results for them. As per latest TRP data, Colors Tamil is not even in Top 10 tamil channels. So they are trying a female oriented version with a popular female actress, inorder to gather family audience.

Due to the extreme dominancy of Sun TV in Tamil market the previous seasons of KBC Tamil(Ningalum Vellalaam oru Kodi) got only an average response from people(otherwise it doesn't made any benefit to Vijay TV in TRP). When it comes to Colors Tamil which is much more weaker in the market, the same format may can't make better results for them. As per latest TRP data, Colors Tamil is not even in Top 10 tamil channels. So they are trying a female oriented version with a popular female actress, inorder to gather family audience.
Colors Tamil is at 6 - 7th place.
Colors Tamil strong base of audience is from Chennai. And more than half of its viewers are urban females aged 21+
KBC Tamil will definitely not get high trp but will surely workout for their future ratings.

Colors Tamil is at 6 - 7th place.
Colors Tamil strong base of audience is from Chennai. And more than half of its viewers are urban females aged 21+
KBC Tamil will definitely not get high trp but will surely workout for their future ratings.
In a data published by a fb page last week, I didn't find Colors Tamil in top 10 list.
BARC trp has different output against other platforms. Like the case of Colors Tamil you said, Star Vijay is far ahead than Sun TV in all social media platforms but when it comes to trp, scenario is different.

Last edited:
In a data published by a fb page last week, I didn't find Colors Tamil in top 10 list.
BARC trp has different output other platforms. Like the case of Colors Tamil you said, Star Vijay is far ahead than Sun TV in all social media platforms but when it comes to trp, scenario is different.
It must be fake colors Tamil is competing along with sun life in for 6th position

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock