DDF Exclusive Kerala vision cable TV publishes New Tariff from 2019 January

I request you don't pic that type of article and start creat threads as these types of article or topics etc , doesn't have any reality and creat panic in public

153 is compulsory that create burden for customers even airtel dth new pack suggests that

I request you don't pic that type of article and start creat threads as these types of article or topics etc , doesn't have any reality and creat panic in public
This Kerala vision digital TV is a famous cable network company and covered many districts in Kerala. It's their official press release.i think last one year Kerala vision had minimum cable monthly rent in Kerala other than Den and Asianet.But this release hinted higher monthly rent for maintaining avarage channels.

This Kerala vision digital TV is a famous cable network company and covered many districts in Kerala. It's their official press release.i think last one year Kerala vision had minimum cable monthly rent in Kerala other than Den and Asianet.But this release hinted higher monthly rent for maintaining avarage channels.
But bro they cant charge more.on.ala carte.rate i think so.

Does ₹19 include GST? If not, then there are a lot of places where alacarte rating is being exceeded

According to TRAI Broadcaster retail prices does not include 18% GST so taxes will be extra on top of Rs 19. So the prices published by this MSO are correct as they collected 3.42 as tax which is 18% of Rs 19

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock