Cable TV updates Kerala Vision Digital TV connection installed

• Thread starter Thread starter manu85
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 17
  • Views Views: Views 2,705

manu85

Reaction score
Guys, Finally, I switched from Dishd2h to Kerala Vision Digital TV. The audio and video quality are good, and the standard pack includes the majority of the channels (including local area channels ). The only difficulty I've observed is that they don't provide combo packs or bouquets. Channels must be added a la carte, which will incur additional costs.

@manu85 bro
Can you please create a thread about the Channel list of Kerala Vision digital tv

@manu85 Congratulations 🎉
Please share your package price and pay channel details. As per TRAI rule, every operator should provide the broadcaster bouquets to its customers. It's strange and unacceptable if they are not available in Keralavision. I hope you are able to choose curated packages by Keralavision that are made by the combination of broadcaster bouquets and NCF.

@manu85 Congratulations 🎉
Please share your package price and pay channel details. As per TRAI rule, every operator should provide the broadcaster bouquets to its customers. It's strange and unacceptable if they are not available in Keralavision. I hope you are able to choose curated packages by Keralavision that are made by the combination of broadcaster bouquets and NCF.
I payed 250 per month

@manu85 Could you share more pictures of the set-top box from all sides? It looks like a fiber optic cable goes directly into this box using some media converter. Do you also use Kerala Vision broadband internet?

Back
Top Bottom