Cable TV updates Kerala Vision Digital TV connection installed

• Thread starter manu85
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 17
  • Views: Views 2,054
@manu85 Could you share more pictures of the set-top box from all sides? It looks like a fiber optic cable goes directly into this box using some media converter. Do you also use Kerala Vision broadband internet?
Kerala vision is providing optical Fibre cable connection.. I had Railwire broadband from the same LCO previously.. Right now I don't hav any broadband connection

@manu85 Congratulations 🎉
Please share your package price and pay channel details. As per TRAI rule, every operator should provide the broadcaster bouquets to its customers. It's strange and unacceptable if they are not available in Keralavision. I hope you are able to choose curated packages by Keralavision that are made by the combination of broadcaster bouquets and NCF.
Am paying 270/month, included all channels except few star network channels.. I will share the channel list soon

Am paying 270/month, included all channels except few star network channels.. I will share the channel list soon
I still don't understand why people go for cable tv. I'm also from Kerala and I'm using an IPTV with more than 75+ Malayalam channels ( including local cable channels+ All news channels in HD) and sports and other channels for just 100/- per month.

I still don't understand why people go for cable tv. I'm also from Kerala and I'm using an IPTV with more than 75+ Malayalam channels ( including local cable channels+ All news channels in HD) and sports and other channels for just 100/- per month.
My parents they are old and they are unable to handle ip TV.. Internet connection with IPTV need to spend more than 500 Rs in a month..

My parents they are old and they are unable to handle ip TV.. Internet connection with IPTV need to spend more than 500 Rs in a month..
There are iptv services with iptv players which are more user freindlier than any cable/dth. My parents are also using this. And I'm just paying 100/- for all channels. That too news channels in HD and local channels.

There are iptv services with iptv players which are more user freindlier than any cable/dth. My parents are also using this. And I'm just paying 100/- for all channels. That too news channels in HD and local channels.
Does this include all pay channels in Malayalam? Also, what about internet charges?

Does this include all pay channels in Malayalam? Also, what about internet charges?
Yes. all channels like Asianet, Surya and all. Even Sports channels. You should have a proper broadband connection with 10 Mbps at least.

Please give details of the provider

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock