Khabar 365 Din and Planet M Cinema going to removed w.e.f 12th August 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
rajaraman864 said:
Hi friends,

From next month iam moving to cable tv. Bye bye to all DTH. I will be getting 85 channels for RS.100/-. If possible i will put the channel list too once i get the connection.

Regards,

Eagerly waiting for Full channel list of cable tv in Rs.100 per month. Please post it quickly.:(

I also thinking to move other dth from next month :hello

Which dth is better for me..ts, adtv or dishtv ???

Supreet Dp said:
I also thinking to move other dth from next month :hello

Which dth is better for me..ts, adtv or dishtv ???

Post it in right section.

“Channel.............currently offered by us on complimentary and promotional basis, will not be available in this Package/s from ........2014.”

Currently above quote is used everywhere by d2h.

Why didn't they use "complimentary and promotional basis" notice earlier with channels now coming under the same??

This is called cheating.Not a good practice for a reputed company. :lol

If they continue this, good days are gone for d2h and bad days coming, for them, not for customers. They can switch to another service provider. D2h, keep in mind it.

Jerome.J said:
If they continue this, good days are gone for d2h and bad days coming, for them, not for customers. They can switch to another service provider. D2h, keep in mind it.

I have recharged in Super gold pack for 2 years. How can i switch to another dth?:(
I was recharged with Rs.5285. I have invested too much money.:':)':)':)':)'(

Govind11 said:
I have recharged in Super gold pack for 2 years. How can i switch to another dth?:(
I was recharged with Rs.5285. I have invested too much money.:':)':)':)':)'(

In my opinion don't invest in any DTH for more than 1year LTR and avoid buying DVR STBS.

Jerome.J said:
In my opinion don't invest in any DTH for more than 1year LTR and avoid buying DVR STBS.

Of course bro. But now what will i do?:'(
Without crying is there any option available,tell?:(:':):)':)':)'(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock