Khataron ke Khiladi (season 6) coming soon

Vijay C

Reaction score
khataron k khiladi soon on Colors show hosted by Rohit Shetty

Did Ajaz Khan make Kushal Tandon quit Khatron Ke Khiladi?

GauaharKushalInKKK5.jpg

Kushal Tandon has reportedly quit TV adventure show Khatron Ke Khiladi and Ajaz Khan claims that Kushal left in a huff because of him.

"When Kushal saw me in Cape Town, he quit the show. His entire body was aching... He had to leave," said Ajaz from Cape Town, where the show is being shot

Ajaz also said that Gauahar, who is close with Kushal, too has threatened to quit the show when she saw Ajaz in Cape Town. "They are insecure about me or maybe they just don't like me. What to do. Haters will hate the world. Lovers will find reason to love everyone."

The fifth edition of Khatron Ke Khiladi 5 is currently being shot in Cape Town with celebrities Ranvir Shorey, Gauahar, Kushal Tandon, Mugdha Godse, Rochelle Maria Rao, Nikitin Dheer, Dayanand Shetty, Salman Yusuff Khan, Pooja Gor, Rajniesh Duggall, Gurmeet Choudhary, Debina Bonnerjee and stuntwoman Geeta Tandon.

Director Rohit Shetty will be hosting the show.

Did Ajaz Khan make Kushal Tandon quit Khatron Ke Khiladi? - Hindustan Times

Gauhar-Kushal, Rohit Shetty, Rajneesh Duggall: Khatron Ke Khiladi 5 team wrap up the show & return to India

6011_1779055_1545512142339654_7828828_n.jpg

The reality show Khatron Ke Khiladi 5, which was being shot in Cape Town past few weeks, has now been wrapped up and all the contestants are back to India. "Back to India. . Back from the crazzzzyyy experience of Khatron Ke Khiladi 22nd March onwards... .. Life is Now.. LIVE IT, LOVE IT, ENJOY IT.." model-turned-actor Rajneesh Duggall posted on his Facebook page.
Gauhar Khan tweeted, "Finally mumbai....awes to be bck..alhamdolillah...hav ull caught my promo yet??" While her beau Kushal Tandon who had stayed with her despite a shoulder injury, wrote on Twitter, "Bye bye Cape Town...........enroute india." Chennai Express actor Nikitin Dheer‏ posted on his Twitter wall, "Back to Bombay, a crazy experience met amazing ppl, did som MADD things,made some bonds for life..so..now..ready for a new adventure.."
Seems like all of them had a great time. Here are a few behind-the-scene photographs from their Cape Town trip.

Gauhar-Kushal, Rohit Shetty, Rajneesh Duggall: Khatron Ke Khiladi 5 team wrap up the show & return to India - daily.bhaskar.com

6213_8818_1654305_10152161276213956_2035352474_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock