Khushiyon Ka Diwali Offer 1 October - 30 November In Videocon d2h

Sai Laxman said:
Then what abt 60 days :huh ..

Its Like KKW

You Can Activate KKW Between Friday To Sunday
Lilke That
You Can Activate KKD Between 60 Days (Oct-Nov).

I dont understand it completely. I am on super gold pack. So i can upgrade to platinum pach and still pay for super gold pack till 30 nov right??

k7045 said:
I dont understand it completely. I am on super gold pack. So i can upgrade to platinum pach and still pay for super gold pack till 30 nov right??

You Are In Super Gold 275/month..
If You Miss Call In Number or Activate This Offer 10 Rs Will Cut From Your Account.
And You Can Choose Higher Pack.
It Will Come For 7 Days. After 7 Days You Will Charge As Higher Pack. Like 560/month. Etc....
But You Can Go Back With Old Pack After 7 Days.

Worst offer :wall:angry --- D2h always confuse their customers in the name of offer :damn ..

No mention about new pack active for only 7 days.. Strange. They should just give platinum pack to all customers for two months.. To stop its customers from migrating to tatasky.. LOL

Great offer
But it's Simply waste.

Lite Note :- I'm in Flexi Pack with Telugu Add-on
Which my Parents will Enjoy
& I'm enjoying maximum Channels in JIOtv with Free Data (4G)

& Even i activate this offer
Then also i can't those channels which I'm getting for free
in JIO tv

Videocon d2h launches Diwali offer for new and existing customers

Direct-to-home (DTH) platform Videocon d2h has launched a new offer called ‘Khushiyon Kee Diwali’ for existing and new customers in celebration of the festive season.

Under this offer, new customers will need to book a new d2h connection HD@Rs 1,820 or SD@Rs 1,620, choose a monthly subscription plan and get a free upgrade to next higher subscription plan for 60 days.

Existing subscribers can pay Rs 10 extra on current monthly subscription plan and get upgraded to next higher subscription plan for 60 days. Videocon d2h executive chairman Saurabh Dhoot said, “The festive season is all about mega enjoyment.

This year our Diwali offer covers everyone from our existing subscriber to the potential subscriber opting for a new connection from Videocon d2h.

This offer blends perfectly with our brand promise of providing wholesome entertainment for the family.”

Videocon d2h CEO Anil Khera said, “Our ‘Khushiyon kee Diwali’ promotion from 1 October to 30 November lets our existing consumer enjoy the festive season with an upgrade to the next higher monthly plan for 60 days.

We strongly believe that this attractive offer will create waves in the market this festive season.”

Videocon d2h offers more than 570 channels and services besides a wide range of active services.

Read more at: http://www.televisionpost.com/dth/videocon-d2h-launches-diwali-offer-for-new-and-existing-customers/ | TelevisionPost.com

RE: Videocon d2h launches Diwali offer for new and existing customers

Good Share Bro :tup

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock