KKW Offer Any One HD Add On

gubbimari said:
i'm on south silver premium HD addon lockin period 3 months.Can i activate this offer?

Write to the nodal officer. I just did that an hour back.Got a call in minutes and they removed the 3 month lock in. Actually, i upgraded my pack and activated the KKW offer and then wrote to nodal officer. Hope this helps

mohanten said:
Write to the nodal officer. I just did that an hour back.Got a call in minutes and they removed the 3 month lock in. Actually, i upgraded my pack and activated the KKW offer and then wrote to nodal officer. Hope this helps

I Have also activated SouthSilverSports PHDadd-on 3months lockinperiod on april 29th bro..When I kept a mail to nodal officer,he called me and said that the add on can't be removed till 29th may and i can't activate this kkw offer...Any solution for this bro..??

rbkbalkrish said:
can we add any hd addon or the addon that is applicable for the base pack alone...

HD addon applicable with their base packs respectively...:)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock