Koi Laut Ke Aaya Hai Sat-Sun 9.00pm only on STAR PLUS

RE: Koi Laut Ke Aaya Hai Coming Soon on STAR PLUS

Any Snaps or link bro :huh

Confirmatory snap...Look like a horror show..

IMG_20170126_153614.jpg

Thanks for the Confirmatory snap @Op bro :tup

Promo : https://youtu.be/ZMVq98sk2Ac

Look like a horror show .. Very nice promo.. So star plus also step down towards horror serial after zee tv and colors :D :)

Wow,  I was waiting for such show, horror it seems, excited for it.

I liked Aahat & Fear files, but now not available, is it same like that or different:huh

Fans of dashing Shaleen Malhotra can jump in joy.
The tall and brawny lad had ‘almost bagged a show’ experience thrice with Pardes Mein Hai Mera Dil, Meenu Mausi and Nagarjun.
Now, he has finally gone on to sign the dotted lines ensuring his grand entry in the television space.
If sources are to be believed, Shaleen will enact a crucial character in an upcoming project, Koi Laut Ke Aaya Hai helmed by Sphere Origins for Star Plus.
It’s the same show which has Shoaib Ibrahim and Surbhi Jyoti in lead roles. Shaleen’s entry adds genuine gravitas to an already imposing line-up. The news augurs well for avid television lovers.
Talking about Shaleen's character, he will be the pivot around which the plot will revolve. Mysterious and magical, makers are keeping his endeavour hush hush to create an aura of surprise around it.

Shaleen Malhotra bags Sphereorigins' show for Star Plus

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock