Korea becomes first country to launch UHD TV channel

UHD TVs are available in India from Sony, Samsung, LG, Panasonic, etc. One can watch 4K content demo at the company showrooms.

jdrocks said:
UHD TVs are available in India from Sony, Samsung, LG, Panasonic, etc. one can watch 4K content demo at the company showrooms.

Atleast we can see demo.:eek:hya tomorrow evening I will definitely visit a showroom.:sp:eek:hya:eek:hya:eek:hya

Karan Rockz said:
Only 2 companies not sufficient.

Oh there are many others. You mentioned computers and mobiles. So two examples. There is a lot of research and technology in the US - defence, aerospace, electronics, medical, etc. etc. :tup

jdrocks said:
Oh there are many others. You mentioned computers and mobiles. So two examples. There is a lot of research and technology in the US - defence, aerospace, electronics, medical, etc. etc. :tup

U.S using Japaneese engineers tricks to develope technlogies.U.S is totally cheaters.:dodgy

Re: RE: Korea becomes first country to launch UHD TV channel

jdrocks said:
Well, first PC - IBM from US. iPhone - Apple from US. Commercial planes - Boeing from US. Defence tech - US is the best. :lol :hello

I think iPhone produced in china and screen from Samsung. I am sure many other parts are also from different countries.

Airbus is there.

Largest defense tech project taken by us F35 plane produced with the technological help of 7 countries.

Missile and NASA rockets produced after world war 2 are from Germany with the help of German engineer.

Design of supersonic plan were also developed first in Germany along with submarine. Later us capture those after war.

Catapults systems used in us navy aircraft super carrier are from British.

And at last atom bomb produced by us with the help of Great scientist Einstein who was German.

Karan Rockz said:
U.S using Japaneese engineers tricks to develope technlogies.U.S is totally cheaters.:dodgy

Fully agree. They have lots of money and they use those money to buy tech directly or engineers in the name of job.

dipayan said:
Fully agree. They have lots of money and they use those money to buy tech directly or engineers in the name of job.

Yeah bro they are totally cheaters,they are not using there own mind,they have only one power that they have lots of money and can do or buy anything in the world.:dodgy

Karan Rockz said:
Yeah bro they are totally cheaters,they are not using there own mind,they have only one power that they have lots of money and can do or buy anything in the world.:dodgy

Don't say so rudely bro as our DDF server is also located in US.

dipayan said:
Don't say so rudely bro as our DDF server is also located in US.

What.:skd kk bro.:c if it's located in U.S then what they do?Are they going to take any action?:huh

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock