KTV HD and Sun Music HD will be removed on 31 Dec

Hi frends,

Tatasky CC is telling that 100% they r going to remove thes 2 channels like that..but plan to take new HD .. so shal i wait til 31st dec or can go for buying?..

Pls suggest bros..

Sathish936 said:
Hi frends,

Tatasky CC is telling that 100% they r going to remove thes 2 channels like that..but plan to take new HD .. so shal i wait til 31st dec or can go for buying?..

Pls suggest bros..
Don't believe on TS CC they will not remove Sun music :HD & Ktv :HD :)

Sathish936 said:
Hi frends,

Pls suggest bros..
Bro fast book TS :HD connection you may get some Christmas discount or offer :shy & I'm 100℅ Sure TS won't remove both channels :tup

Chinmay Kore said:
Don't believe on TS CC they will not remove Sun music :HD & Ktv :HD :)

I am also expecting that the channel will not be removed.

But I am not able to understand your logic.

You are saying in this post to not believe CC. But why? If TS users can believe CC when they are confirming about addition why not when he is confirming a removal?

Sadiq said:
I am also expecting that the channel will not be removed.

But I am not able to understand your logic.

You are saying in this post to not believe CC. But why? If TS users can believe CC when they are confirming about addition why not when he is confirming a removal?

Remember MSM issue & Discovery issue till last day CC was saying channels will be removed but they didn't removed :tup

Chinmay Kore said:
Remember MSM issue & Discovery issue till last day CC was saying channels will be removed but they didn't removed :tup

Okay bro.. For my information, I know CC confirmed many additions. Whether CC confirmed any removal till now and it got removed?

CC May Be False...But 90% Of The News Paper Notifications Had Become True In The Past...

Iam Not Hoping That This Notification Falls On The 90% Category:)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock