Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi Season 3 | Mon-Fri @8:30 pm | Sony TV

Source

Sorry Bro, should have just posted this video i ended up wriiting and might have bored this has various small clip and reason why people love this show , slice of life, original background score and pothers etc .

i guess to some extent it might feel like that during annoying episodes of forced drama type, but separation reason 1st was of different reason , 2nd type they separated miiught be like ekta but they gt to know about who made misunderstanding in later part of series. only difference in leap track is that post leap main lead finds about his daughter in few days compared to many weeks could have taken in ekta show and when accident happens nobody loses there memory doesnt go away though they do show how thy recover in few days realistically. first video beautifully explains why fans love this show.

Source

Source

some og fav song of this serial, they are so soothing to listen

thanks for suggestion it must be really good i'll do watch it later in disney+ , but please dont suggest in place of this show. i explained what were good things in this indian tv show , i might have gone overboard with explanation.one cant suggest english tv show when other asks about indian tv show .-which is really good in different genre. one more thing - try to think yourself in others place if somebody would tell to watch other show and make fun of it indirectly of your fav english tv show it doesnt feels good. if you dont like a show or thread just ignore it or criticize about the serial what aspects you dont like about storyline etc. . i respect your views about your fav show, i'll atleast expect same from you lets leave this topic for now, i would not make fun of others fav show as every fav show when we watch we know how we feel while watching it .

guys plz lets leave this topic now , lets not fight among ourself which show is better , just to show which show is bettter as people worked hard in each good tv show whether indian or english tv show thats why they are still popular. - I wont be posting further reply in this thread. sorry for previous overboard reply.it'll be my last reply in this thread for some weeks.
Ok let's see on July 12 tata ciao

Suhana, who was mature+understanding and used to say mature dialogues (way above her age and felt very unusual) in the previous season has now suddenly become childish and demanding..
Ishwari has now become Flippeshwari. In the first episode she was stuffing a lot of Ghee on Soha's paratha and was telling Sona that she won't grow by eating green veggies. 3 episodes later she flipped and started scolding Soha (after she came to know about Ayush) telling she needs to eat green veggies. All her character progression after leap in S1 had vanished just like that bruh 🤷🏼‍♂️.

The chemistry between the two leads is missing. Just gone, not even a trace of it. It was also evident in the promos.

The new season does not have a feel of the previous seasons at all. If not for the connect with the older season, I would not watch this season at all.
I'd also hope Sony doesn't do something stupid by changing time slot right after launch, like they have done in the last two years for whichever show had launched in the 8:30 slot...

Suhana, who was mature+understanding and used to say mature dialogues (way above her age and felt very unusual) in the previous season has now suddenly become childish and demanding..
Ishwari has now become Flippeshwari. In the first episode she was stuffing a lot of Ghee on Soha's paratha and was telling Sona that she won't grow by eating green veggies. 3 episodes later she flipped and started scolding Soha (after she came to know about Ayush) telling she needs to eat green veggies. All her character progression after leap in S1 had vanished just like that bruh 🤷🏼‍♂️.

The chemistry between the two leads is missing. Just gone, not even a trace of it. It was also evident in the promos.

The new season does not have a feel of the previous seasons at all. If not for the connect with the older season, I would not watch this season at all.
I'd also hope Sony doesn't do something stupid by changing time slot right after launch, like they have done in the last two years for whichever show had launched in the 8:30 slot...
I think they changed the plot in order to avoid seperation plot and please Stop talking rubbish about kuch rang it's one of the awesome show ever

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock