Laal Singh Chaddha | Aamir Khan, Kareena Kapoor, Naga Chaitanya

u1mMZ7j.jpg
Source

Why choosen Tollywood stars only,. Anyways we are not Interest on this movie. Kareena and Amir should be know the value of audience, specially Kareena.

Why choosen Tollywood stars only,. Anyways we are not Interest on this movie. Kareena and Aamir should be know the value of audience, specially Kareena.
They remaked an Oscar winning movie and ruining the beauty of the original one next time Aamir sir should not remake Titanic after Forrest gump

They remaked an Oscar winning movie and ruining the beauty of the original one next time Aamir sir should not remake Titanic after Forrest gump
I think u are unaware of it . It is in the scripting stages . Currently they have titled " Dooba Aashiq" . What hapoens next will be revealed after some years .

I think u are unaware of it . It is in the scripting stages . Currently they have titled " Dooba Aashiq" . What happens next will be revealed after some years .
I googled it recently and nothing came instead Dil dooba came keep going with your sarcasm

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock