Latest Satellite update

yes me too think abut it.......:)

so what if he copies and pastes,he is sharing info and a forum is for sharing info from all sources under one roof. It is ok as long as the info is true and not wrong.

yes arsh,dino bhai we know you never do it but forum is for sharing infos so he can and nothing bad in it.just ignore that post you don't like instead giving a negetive reply.it will good for all.

no i only asked him to give and share info of satellites having footprint in india. and just tell me was i wrong. whats the use of telling updates of satellite whioch do not have any footprint in india

well they can share out of india too.nohing wrong in it.its not only for india users can know of other county too by that.nothing wrong if anyone is sharing don't tell him appriciate him to do more.:)

namo narayan said:
no i only asked him to give and share info of satellites having footprint in india. and just tell me was i wrong. whats the use of telling updates of satellite whioch do not have any footprint in india

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock