LCN Change of World News Channels

I Think Soon ADTV Re-arrange LifeStyle , Info ,Kids & Music Channel. 1st Hint Re-arrange of Eng News 2nd Hint Lcn Change of iMusic Space

shawl_who said:
any source for that bro ? :sp
Wait bro....Airtel is Trying to add Aljazeera in our Platform.

:k

Deep.S said:
Wait bro....Airtel is Trying to add Aljazeera in our Platform.

:k

We believe u that it will happen as u said for Sun Life bro...

Two weeks ago I have mailed to NHK World and CCTV News channel to make available their channel on Airtel DTH. Maybe they are taking the action and are going to make availability of their channel on Airtel platform. Because last time it also happend, when I mailed about the availability of Life Ok HD on ADTV, the next day it got added and a mail came to me from channel side and the same case in 9XO channel also.

rajatduggal.169 said:
Two weeks ago I have mailed to NHK World and CCTV News channel to make available their channel on Airtel DTH. Maybe they are taking the action and are going to make availability of their channel on Airtel platform. Because last time it also happend, when I mailed about the availability of Life Ok HD on ADTV, the next day it got added and a mail came to me from channel side and the same case in 9XO channel also.

I like ur optimism. ;)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock