Good News [Legally] Watch hd channels for free on ADTV via topups

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADD TOPUP**** to 54325

MOD NOTE :- Use PM to share topup

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks @sathishtn

It worked for me :)

Request received to add TOP***** to the airtel digitalTV ID xxxxxxxx. The same will be processed shortly.

Max HD ROI - 30 Days Free has been activated on your airtel digitalTV ID xxxxxxxx. You would be charged Rs.0.0. To know your a/c details, give a missed call to 8130081300 from your registered mobile.

Anyone please help me..,.........

I am requesting from a very long time...

Still no one considering my request......

I think helping a friend by texting him with a 9 letters code is not a big deal bros!!!!!!!!

Please please please please please help me......................................
I am not able to pm (send message to you)..

I given to everyone who pinged me. Please pm me to get if anyone didn't receive

Reactions: Omi
Thanks @sathishtn

Request received to add to the airtel digitalTV ID xxxxxxxx. The same will be processed shortly.

Max HD ROI - 30 Days Free has been activated on your airtel digitalTV ID xxxxxxxx. You would be charged Rs.0.0. To know your a/c details, give a missed call to 8130081300 from your registered mobile.

Please hide/erase the code bro.

Thanks @sathishtn

Request received to add TOP***** to the airtel digitalTV ID xxxxxxxx. The same will be processed shortly.

Don't share top-up details publically

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock