• Replies Replies: Replies 6
  • Views Views: Views 633

Nitin Sawant

Solutions
Reaction score
hi,

I have this TV - LG c2
and following port:

will dd free dish work without set top box on my tv?

That port is for receiving terrestrial broadcast in Philippines/Taiwan. This TV is also exported to those countries.

Last edited:
Well the day India has Digital TV transmission, then the ports in TV can be utlized for attaching Digital Antena's for receiving Digital TV/Radio Channels. Let's see if new I&B minister does something on this line.

Very lucky to have that port in your TV buddy.

Please try tune DD Free Dish TPs after setting to DD Free Dish Satelite.

Very lucky to have that port in your TV buddy.

Please try tune DD Free Dish TPs after setting to DD Free Dish Satelite
Are you sure it has built in satellite tuner? He should verify with manufacturer of the TV first before buying dish and cable. If he already has dish and cable, it is ok.

Are you sure it has built in satellite tuner? He should verify with manufacturer of the TV first before buying dish and cable. If he already has dish and cable, it is ok.
He is dish shared in other thread. Above post if tuner available naa yaar.

Firstly I don't think this will work and even this worked then you will definitely not get set top box like experience in it. I recommend you to buy a new set top box it will not cost much like MPEG-2 around 500-600 and MPEG-4 around 1000.

He is dish shared in other thread. Above post if tuner available naa yaar.
I think he not has antenna setup currently. In previous thread he shared old image from DreamDTH and also shared thread link.

Back
Top Bottom