Life Ok set for major revamp in 2017

LifeOK had good shows initially. Later turned out to be flop and only Savdhaan india gives some juice to it.

Bapun Raz said:
LifeOK had good shows initially. Later turned out to be flop and only Savdhaan india gives some juice to it.

Ya
Nd now
Even saavdhan India is not working for them,
So this revamp is planned :tup

MSK786 said:
Oh :( but if in India also they do same that its Good :tup

In UK,
LifeOK has less ratings,
To improve the ratings star took life ok under STAR Brand

But in India
Scenerio is different
LifeOK has good ratings,
So very less chances of STAR life ok

Last edited:
khepacheley said:
Saradin Savdhaan India chalainge to kaise achche ratings ayenge..

Bro
They are in top 10
Which is very good as 2nd pay channel from network

Yes, in its earlier days, Life OK bloomed with Mahadev ,Main Lakshmi tere Aangan Ki, Tum Dena Saath Mera etc.
Nowadays It is actually exagerating its Savdhaan series.I,as audience do not prefer to watch crime-based sagas extended over 4 yrs or 2000 episodes

It needs to experiment with Romance,Rom-Com type of genre and Mythological series in which it is best at.
Like for, Madam has a good plot but needs more attention to gain popularity.

WOW!!!! I'm really happy with this rebranding of Life OK channel as STAR Bharat. I'm even loving the new theme music, logo and overall presentation. I actually love the way the STAR TV Network rebrands it's channels like they did with STAR Plus in 2010 (Ruby Red Star) and Star TV's itself official logo was changed to a Hot Star.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock