Breaking Life OK to be relaunched as Star Bharat

Status
Not open for further replies.
So mostly launching on 1st Sep ;)

In a surprise turn of events, Life OK’s popular series ‘Ghulaam’ is coming to an end later this month, BizAsiaLive.com can confirm.

The series, which was expected to remain on the channel after its rebrand to Star Bharat, will now end on Friday 25th August . The news was confirmed by lead actor Param Singh, who told
BizAsiaLive.com ’s Raj Baddhan that the show will end this month.

In unusual developments only this week, it was confirmed that actress Ekta Kaul was to replace Niti Taylor in the show. The latter was ousted last month.
With ‘Ghulaam’ also ending on Life OK, it now means that ‘Savdhaan India’ will be the only show from its line-up to be carried forward to Star Bharat. The channel is expected to launch in September after a delay this month.

'Ghulaam' confirmed to go off-air on Life OK this month
for the show ghulaam it was no new to me as some where in unconfirmed talk also plan was there that ghulaam show will end with life ok revamp only to make return as "ghulaam season 2" on star bharat later in 2018.

Chandrakanta and May I come in madam very good show

September??? Weren't they supposed to rebrand on 15th August?

So mostly launching on 1st Sep ;)

Let's see.
If they are launching hindi GEC, they have to start promoting it at least before month to create hype & good opening ratings.

If they are rebranding in September. In next 8-10 days, promo will out for sure :tup

Made another logo using star plus one.used blue colour also :tup

qEyt79N.png

Give your reviews :tup

@shantanu bro, I think "Bharat" will be in Hindi:)

Star भारत same like Star उत्सव;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock