Life OK's Bahu Humari Rajni_Kant to end

• Thread starter Manu
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 8
  • Views: Views 1,115

Manu

Contributor
Reaction score
Bahu Humari Rajni_Kant, a path-breaking show in the realm of Indian television, with its protagonist being a robot, gave much needed boost to an otherwise feeble content line up of Life OK.
Ridhima Pandit aka Rajni and Karan V Grover's initial chemistry captured audience interest, not to mention TRPs soaring.
Post Karan's exit, the genial flow received a thud and replacement Raqesh Bapat's experience and acumen failed to notch up audience interest.
Gradually, the sand kept slipping out of the palm and now, we have learnt that Rajni will wrap up with airing of its final episode on 10 February (2017).
It is believed that upcoming show Har Mard Ka Dard might take up the time slot.
The buzz became concrete via a social media post by Vahbiz Dorabjee, who is an integral part of the show.
She mentioned about the show ending but the bonhomie continuing.
Well, sad news for Rajni fans. Full House Media is the maker of the project.

Life OK's Bahu Humari Rajni_Kant to end

hike said:
This show was my favorite when Karan plays the role of Shaan
Agreed. Later changed role guy did not performed well. Serial became boring now.

Very Sad News for me:(:'( It is my one of my favorite serial and I didn't missed even a single episode of it:'(

This show was great when karan was there . everything including clothing style and mentality of the character changed after actor replacement.

‘Har Mard Ka Dard’ to replace ‘Rajni_Kant’ on Life OK

Life OK will be launching its new light-hearted show ‘Har Mard Ka Dard’, which will launch next month, replacing ‘Bahu Hamari Rajni_Kant’.
The show is produced by Deeya Singh of DJ Creative Unit, stars Faisal Rashid, Vaishali Thakkar, Parmeet Sethi, Anita Kanwal, Paritosh Sand, RJ Mantra and Jinal Belani. ‘Har Dard Ka Mard’ is said to be based on a man, who gets superpowers to understand women.

‘Har Dard Ka Mard’ launches on Tuesday 14th February 2017 at 20:00 (tentative).

‘Har Mard Ka Dard’ to replace ‘Rajni_Kant’ on Life OK | BizAsia Media | The UK's only Asian media news site

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock