Life OK's "Super Cops Vs Super Villains - Shapath" gets back to Weekends 9 PM slot

Dileep Kumar

Reaction score
Mumbai : Fireworks Productions’ long-running show on Life OK, "Super Cops Vs Super Villains - Shapath" has a lot of reasons to cheer for... Firstly, with the dance reality show Dare 2 Dance drawing to its closure, Shapath will soon be back at its original time slot of 9 PM (Saturday and Sunday) from the first week of November.

For the uninitiated, Shapath was earlier moved from the 9 PM slot to the 8 PM slot to make way for the Akshay Kumar judged show during the weekends.

Also, starting 8th November, the show will have a new series titled ‘Mission Mumbai’ and this comes after the success of their earlier series ‘Earth Vs Earth’. With the entire city Mumbai being under threat, the cops will have their task cut out and the series will be full of action-packed drama.

As part of another development, this new series will also see the introduction of two new cops.
Seasoned actor Deepak Sandhu and Bhindi Bazaar fame Vedita Singh will be entering Shapath soon. Incidentally, Vedita has earlier been part of an episodic story of Shapath.

A source states, “Deepak will play a rough and tough cop, while Vedita will essay the role of a forensic expert. Their introduction will happen in the Mumbai series starting 8 November.”

When contacted, Deepak who was last seen in Ekk Nayi Pehchaan said, “Yes, I am entering Shapath.
Vedita who has also been the winner of MTV Model Hunt and Channel V’s India’s Hottest 2008-09 said, “I essay the role of a forensic expert by name Balwinder Kaur, fondly called Babli. M
ine is a fun character.
I have started shoot.”

Well, there is one more reason to rejoice for the entire team of Shapath. The show has recently crossed the landmark of completing 350 episodes, with Mahadev being the only show on the channel to have accomplished this feat

Life OK's "Super Cops Vs Super Villains - Shapath" gets back to Weekends 9 PM slot - Tvnews4u

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock