List of Airtel Digital TV topups available in myAirtel app

• Thread starter iphifi
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,568
  • Views: Views 302,837
I activated Zee Telugu HD & Zee Cinemalu HD channels but in selfcare its shows nothing. Now, how will i know those channels expiry date.
Selfcare website still has a few bugs.
1. The expiry date shown in selfcare is not always accurate.
2. Topups subscribed but currently unavailable in selfcare portal does not show in your subscribed list
Anyway normal alacarte topups are 30 days. Also you will be notified 3 days prior to the expiry by SMS. After that the topup will become chargeable on DBR (daily) basis..

Last edited:
I activated Zee Telugu HD & Zee Cinemalu HD channels but in selfcare its shows nothing. Now, how will i know those channels expiry date.
2018-10-26-22-36-19.jpg

Don't What's Going With You.
But In Normal Subscribed TopUps Are Highlighted With Red Background Color.
And Showing Date Like This.

But Actually There Is No Validity On Topup.
If Your Base Pack is Running That Means Your Topup Will Also Run.

If You Subscribe Any Topup For First Time They Charge You A Full Price Month/s/Year/s(AsPerYourTopUp) Of Topup At That Time.

Eg.
On 25 October You Add XYZ Topup Of Rs.30 & This Amount Deducted From Your AC.

That Means Your Topup Valid Till 24 November.
Because They Already Charged You For That.

After 24 November Expiry/Validity Date Will Disappear Because After It They Will Charge You Daily.
(Like Rs30 Divided By 30 Days = 1Rs. For That Topup)

In This Type Of System You Can Deactivate Topup Any Time Within Month Or After It.
No Lockin Period Because For First Month They Charges In Advance.

Maybe You Are Using That Topup More Than A Month That's Why It's Not Showing Validity or Expiry Of It.

Last edited:
2018-10-26-22-36-19.jpg

Don't What's Going With You.
But In Normal Subscribed TopUps Are Highlighted With Red Background Color.
And Showing Date Like This.

But Actually There Is No Validity On Topup.
If Your Base Pack is Running That Means Your Topup Will Also Run.

If You Subscribe Any Topup For First Time They Charge You A Full Price Month/s/Year/s(AsPerYourTopUp) Of Topup At That Time.

Eg.
On 25 October You Add XYZ Topup Of Rs.30 & This Amount Deducted From Your AC.

That Means Your Topup Valid Till 24 November.
Because They Already Charged You For That.

After 24 November Expiry/Validity Date Will Disappear Because After It They Will Charge You Daily.
(Like Rs30 Divided By 30 Days = 1Rs. For That Topup)

In This Type Of System You Can Deactivate Topup Any Time Within Month Or After It.
No Lockin Period Because For First Month They Charges In Advance.

Maybe You Are Using That Topup More Than A Month That's Why It's Not Showing Validity or Expiry Of It.
You didn't got him. He has activated channels but he is not able to see them in subscribed topups & that's why he is not able to see his validity.
It's the problem of self care because in it we can't see our all subscribed topups detail.

You didn't got him. He has activated channels but he is not able to see them in subscribed topups & that's why he is not able to see his validity.
It's the problem of self care because in it we can't see our all subscribed topups detail.
Ya You Are Right. His Subscribed Topup Are Not Showing.

And What I Said Is Also Truth But Not Related To His Problem.

Last edited:
@iphifi bro I need to activate zee telugu and zee cinemalu HD channels , any combo topup available or need to activate both channels separately or any offer topups available pls help.

@iphifi bro I need to activate zee telugu and zee cinemalu HD channels , any combo topup available or need to activate both channels separately or any offer topups available pls help.
Most offer topups do not have these 2 channels. The lowest I can see is Telugu HD Combo 1.8 DBR which has these channels (Rs.54). If you only want these two then it may be better to add at alacarte cost of Rs.20 each. Also other topups like Magic HD AP, India HD AP may have these channels. It's also worth complaining to cc of the non-inclusion of Zee channels in specific Telugu HD topups (send screenshot by email to cc).

Most offer topups do not have these 2 channels. The lowest I can see is Telugu HD Combo 1.8 DBR which has these channels (Rs.54). If you only want these two then it may be better to add at alacarte cost of Rs.20 each. Also other topups like Magic HD AP, India HD AP may have these channels. It's also worth complaining to cc of the non-inclusion of Zee channels in specific Telugu HD topups (send screenshot by email to cc).
Thanks bro I will activate both alacarte channels and also complain to CC .

English movies HD 5months - Rs 60, does this have all English movies hd channels?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock