List of Airtel Digital TV topups available in myAirtel app

• Thread starter iphifi
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,568
  • Views: Views 300,094
I have activated through self care and i am getting 6month instead of five month and they not even charged me for hd pack and even my base pack is monthly 40 in which i am getting 255 channel still they have bugs dont know why they are giving me so much of favour.

Due to their bugs in Selfcare We Customers Are Getting many things Sometime Absolutely free. Same things happened with me also,1.5 year ago I deactivated HDmypack 225 rs topup from my base pack. But till 1.5years passed all more than 60 HD channels, which available in this topup are till present in my primary account without any charging.

I have activated through self care and i am getting 6month instead of five month and they not even charged me for hd pack and even my base pack is monthly 40 in which i am getting 255 channel still they have bugs dont know why they are giving me so much of favour.

I am also getting 6 months, it looks like all are getting 6 months for all the 5M plans. These are 6 months plans and not 5 months as given in the red box in your image (60/6 mo), incorrectly Airtel mentioned the plans as 5M.

I am also getting 6 months, it looks like all are getting 6 months for all the 5M plans. These are 6 months plans and not 5 months as given in the red box in your image (60/6 mo), incorrectly Airtel mentioned the plans as 5M.
If you check date also its valid till 22 april 19 as i activated in oct

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock