List of Airtel Digital TV topups available in myAirtel app

• Thread starter Thread starter iphifi
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,568
  • Views Views: Views 303,996
iphifi said:

wt*??? 
:wall :wall :wall

Yes, I cheched, only useful channel coming is big magic! And star sports channels are coming, but useless for me as I already have their hd versions!!! This is ridiculous!! Thats why I always ask 100 questions and bore you guys before activating anything from airtel! Because they're bloody cheaters!  :angry :angry :angry
Thank God it was only ₹8!! 

But then, its a steal deal if you want star sports channels... And about sab tv, I'm not sure as I already have it as a la carte... But if it was included, the a la carte would be removed automatically, right?

And to be safe in future, what is the list for new hindi plus topup?

Nope it won't remove existing topups. Selfcare channel lists has always been wrong.

Tha.RP8 said:
wt*??? 
:wall :wall :wall

Yes, I cheched, only useful channel coming is big magic! And star sports channels are coming, but useless for me as I already have their hd versions!!! This is ridiculous!! Thats why I always ask 100 questions and bore you guys before activating anything from airtel! Because they're bloody cheaters!  :angry :angry :angry
Thank God it was only ₹8!! 

But then, its a steal deal if you want star sports channels... And about sab tv, I'm not sure as I already have it as a la carte... But if it was included, the a la carte would be removed automatically, right?

And to be safe in future, what is the list for new hindi plus topup?

For ur info, Star Sports channels are not permanent itz temporary added channels my guess is right it will be remove 8th or 9th January .. Sab tv not there .. I am using this topup ..

Sai Laxman said:
For ur info, Star Sports channels are not permanent itz temporary added channels my guess is right it will be remove 8th or 9th January .. Sab tv not there .. I am using this topup ..

Yaar, you are using this topup and you are saying it now? You even asked for snap, but didn't say you're using it.. 
:( :'( :'( :'( 
If you told me earlier, I'd have taken your feedback... Ok, leave it now...

And just asking as a friend, but what use are these channels to you?

iphifi said:
Everyone here knows Hindi Plus channel list. If you wanted the list you should have asked first. We cannot read your mind.

Going through the thread again, I realized that in excitement of getting many channels, I forgot to ask.. 
:shy :shy :shy
Extremely sorry for the prev comments, sincere apologies... :(

Tha.RP8 said:
Yaar, you are using this topup and you are saying it now? You even asked for snap, but didn't say you're using it.. 
:( :'( :'( :'( 
If you told me earlier, I'd have taken your feedback... Ok, leave it now...
You told more usefull channels are there .. So i asked u snap or channel list .. Self care revamped today .. I thought channels may added to it in this topup .. You posted and i liked it .. Afterwards ip bro confirmed here that was a wrong channel list .. So without activate how can we check what are the channels available .. And i dont know what are the channels u r getting and what topup u r using then how can i suggest u not to go for it .. Check post#265 once again what u ask go or not .. Dont know why u r blaming me ..
Tha.RP8 said:
And just asking as a friend, but what use are these channels to you?

For viewing Star Sports channels temporaly getting sometimes ..

Sai Laxman said:
You told more usefull channels are there .. So i asked u snap or channel list .. Self care revamped today .. I thought channels may added to it in this topup .. You posted and i liked it .. Afterwards ip bro confirmed here that was a wrong channel list .. So without activate how can we check what are the channels available .. And i dont know what are the channels u r getting and what topup u r using then how can i suggest u not to go for it .. Check post#265 once again what u ask go or not .. Dont know why u r blaming me ..

Tha.RP8 said:
Going through the thread again, I realized that in excitement of getting many channels, I forgot to ask.. 
:shy :shy :shy
Extremely sorry for the prev comments, sincere apologies... :(

Decided , Hereafter I dont want or wont interfere or enter others problem or issue unwantedly to help untill anyone names me .. Big bow [emoji120] ..

Back
Top Bottom