List of Airtel Digital TV topups available in myAirtel app

• Thread starter Thread starter iphifi
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,568
  • Views Views: Views 303,996
iphifi said:
Try Explore World Rs.40
Channel list see this post:

Very good update bro.. But these only one type channels only infotainment channels but 45r.s is multi type channel's sports, movie and cartoon, I think 45r.s is good deal

Navneet Kumar said:
Very good update bro.. But these only one type channels only infotainment channels but 45r.s is multi type channel's sports, movie and cartoon, I think 45r.s is good deal

Not available that kind of topup in adtv except adtv itself gave as Sunday sale offer means :) ..

Navneet Kumar said:
Bad news all 4 star sports sd channels remove now on south hindi plus

that was bound to happen as odi series starting next week so they removed it as Customer now need to pay extra to watch these matches.

The funniest thing is that yesterday evening I mailed to cc for south hindi topup channel list as I was unable to find which channels I'm getting after recently activating this pack, and they sent an excel sheet of channel list, having star sports 1,3 and 4!! What a joke by cc!! (Don't know how to upload excel file here though)..

Optimus_Prime said:
Its a kind of game they are playing with the customer by adding Star sports channels in to Hindi topup and remove them randomly .

rahul1117kumar said:
that was bound to happen as odi series starting next week so they removed it as Customer now need to pay extra to watch these matches.

Itz not kind playing or for India ODI series bros .. As said by @ip bro itz a complementry basis they are giving every month upto 10 to 15 days .. So my guess is right again they will add channels @ the end of this month .. Btw i already predicted and posted here the date of removal is Jan 9 and that came true too ..

Back
Top Bottom